Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ashik introduction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I m a player of WOW. I like to Role play very much cause it makes game lively as if we are in a different world like a Real world. I like to play WOW after my study. I regularly play it at 8 pm after my study.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I m from Nepal. And my primary language is Nepali.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I liked playing games like Pokemon where leveling and adventuring comes together. So when i searched about such game than i found this WOW very interesting. So i started playing WOW after that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I searched in Goggle when i typed "RP wow server" then i found Conquest of The Horde at the top. So i joined this.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:

I like to RP as a player who is alive. I want to travel different places in training and want to taste every single food and cloth there. I like to wear different cloth while doing different work. I like to share story with my friends and many more.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human! It is my favorite race and warrior is my favorite class. I love to become Human cause it makes me lively as i m and being a warrior means battling as a leader of a team and wearing plates items.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect to get great RP and great adventures with a one death per char. It makes more lively cause people will react and care for their life in game of their character.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like the Godmoding because people will die and go to portal without caring which i hate most. And most of them don't care whether their fellow friend know a way or not. So this rule make the character live and understanding.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Ashik an orphan child trained with hardship and courage grew up. And he had a dream to help those poor orphans who are in need and also to protect the people of the Eastern Kingdom to stop more orphan to suffer like him.
He likes to taste every single food that is made and wants to travel all around the world. He also wants to make a basement for his team to operate from. A team that will support his goal.
He works very hard and wont ask for gold i.e. begging. He likes the taste of his hard work.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I just thought about the story and wrote it. I hope you guys understand what i want to say in the story.
Hello there, ashikdhakal! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Just making a note here that the one-death-per-character rule doesn't apply. The resurrection system has become much more lenient, and I'm not sure where you read that. :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin