Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shadow Envoy and me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, as some of you know I started a guild called Shadow Envoy with great urge and positive feelings. Now, I started to see, I was to quick and I have bitten more then I can chew. What I am saying I need help with this guild or else it might fall flat on its face. I am terrible DM, I am bad at creating events, but have good ideas. I have almost everything that leader needs to have, expect for main thing - trust in other people.

If anyone want to take reins of Shadow Envoy or help me hold it together I would be more than happy to accept it. Any, from just helping me by joining guild, throwing ideas or offering me a path that I might have missed.

Also, anyone that would like to create a character for Shadow Envoy, it might be complicated. I started it in a very restrictive way and tried to make it less strict. Now I realize that I should have asked feedback on the idea itself before beginning to shape it. So.... anyone interested?

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...t-Finished
This is what I have already done.