Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New points features.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am also trying to develop the WOW in a new way as a project so.
Tell me if anyone can help Ok!

1) How to auto lock a character after they release spirit?
2) How to connect the in game character Gold with their forum account Gold? (IF not then how to connect New Points shop of Mybb with in game .i.e after they buy aan item in a shop then it will automatically go to their in game character as a message?)

These two are just simple looking question but are very hard to do. SO please help me.

Thank You!Laugh
What might you be meaning or otherwise implying by "auto lock a character after they release spirit". Hell, what does "release spirit" mean? If you mean "die", just say so. Gameplay mechanisms are almost completely meaningless as far as roleplay is concerned.

I do not believe there is any way to link your in game gold with your forum gold, and it is likewise with inventories (I believe).
(06-27-2013, 12:25 PM)Holynexus Wrote: [ -> ]What might you be meaning or otherwise implying by "auto lock a character after they release spirit". Hell, what does "release spirit" mean? If you mean "die", just say so. Gameplay mechanisms are almost completely meaningless as far as roleplay is concerned.

I do not believe there is any way to link your in game gold with your forum gold, and it is likewise with inventories (I believe).

Pretty sure they are asking all of these questions from the server/technical standpoint rather than the RP standpoint. So, when they say release spirit, they mean literally when you release spirit after dying. And they aren't talking about forum gold, but ACCOUNT gold, meaning gold that applies to all characters and not just a single one.
Wait, do we have "account gold"?
Look under the Joined Date under the avatar.
..Well, that's forum gold lol.