Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Unidragon's "Little" Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

My real name Johan Andersson and I am from Sweden. I haven't played that many roleplaying games, but I am familiar with the concept. I've played online RPG's before but not many and it didn't draw my attention too much. One RPG I like a lot is RuneScape, though after countless updates it began sinking... Titanic level of sinking.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Sweden, Swedish

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My very first experience with the Warcraft universe was when my brother showed me Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne. I was kind of familiar with the style of the game and played some story mode and custom mode. Later I found out about DotA and tried that out, but kind of lost interest after a while. Years later, a friend of mine told me to join him and his friend to play and so I did, just before Mists of Pandaria was released. I had known about World of Warcraft for a very long time, so I wasn't too unfamiliar with it. Though since my computer was at it's worst my experience then wasn't reall that big of a deal because my computer just kept shutting down every game possible for me. Joy. And when I got better parts for the computer, the client was lost and I didn't bother getting it back. And now, a year later, the same friend told me about this RP server thingy and I instantly got my interest for WoW back.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I covered this partially in the section above. What drew me to the server was that it was free and it was RolePlay. I love RolePlay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy mostly adventure and action, though I can enjoy some relaxing roleplay if I want to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite classes are Warrior and Rogue. I like Warrior because I enjoy having much physical power and less intellect. I like Rogue because they can kill you without alert and disappear like a dropped screw.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My expectations are possitive. I hope to see more maturity in these servers than what I have experienced in the past.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Probably Maturity and Humility. I know from experience that OOC drama and "attention seekers" are no fun at all in Roleplaying. I hope that the roleplayers on these servers will stick to these rules and not just ram a fine-going thread right into the wall and break it apart completely.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(Oh, you'll see my work in action all right...)

A pair of young adventurers, Kayle, a well trained archer, and Darwin, a strong and hardy warrior, are on a quest to find 3 sacred items for their village. They've gathered 2 so far and are on their way to the last item hidden inside a deep and dark cave.

- Woah... this cave was darker than than I expected. How many torches do you have?

- Let me see... six, how many do you have?

- Hmm... Oh no, I only have two left..!

- That's what happens when you waste too many to go out night hunting. Oh well, take two of mine then.

Kayle hands two of her torches to Darwin.

- Thank you. Now, let's see if this cave is as LONG as we expected.

- Are you really sure we should do this?

- Of course! We've already gotten the first two items, we only have one left! Let's go!

The two adventurers walk into the dark cave with their own torch in their hand. As they venture further into the cave, they notice faded writings on the walls and occasionally some skeletons of all kinds. All of the sudden the cave splits in two.

- Great, now what?

- I think we should go left.

- No, something tells me only bad things will come from that way, let's take right.

- No! I get the feeling that left leads to the last item, I say left!

- Fine! Go there if you wish so, but I'm going right!

- Have it your way then!

The two seems to have different opinions and decide to go their own way, not too smart in a cave like this. Darwin took the right and Kayle took the left.

- Foolish Darwin. Why would there be a difference of danger in what way to choose? Oh well, I just hope he makes it out in one piece... Well... He was somewhat right, this way was pretty eerie...

- Why won't she ever listen to my advice!? I'm so tired of it! No one, not even my family listen to what I have to say! WHY!?!

Darwin was so blinded by frustration and anger that he pulled out his hammer and slammed it into the cave wall. The strike from the hammer echoed far into the cave and left a mark in the wall. Soon, some creeping and crawling noises could be heard echoing deep in the cave. The strike was so powerful that even Kayle could hear it.

- Oh what did he do now? He rarely puts any thought in his actions, but this is just utterly idiotic... Uh-oh...

The crawling noises began growing louder and louder. This is not boding well for the adventurers. Darwin holds up his Steel Hammer and Kayle brings out her Birchwood Bow.

- Okay, that was probably not the smartest thing to do... Well, it does give me a hint of what we will be encountering further into this cave.

- Oh Darwin, why do you always seek danger before it seeks you..?

Shortly, two enormous ant-like creatures named Gargants come out of the darkness and stop just in front of the two adventurers. Both Darwin and Kayle stay freezing still with their weapons drawn. It appears that these Gargants are blind and focus on hearing. Luckily, both Darwin and Kayle had heard about these Gartants and knew that. So Kayle carefully pulled out an arrow and shot it far behind her towards the exit and Darwin, with his might, carefully picked up a rock and threw it as far as he could towards the exit as well. Then they both quickly moved up to the wall and made sure not to make the slightest sound as the Gargants passed them in high speed. When the Gargants were out of hearing, then continued further into the cave.

- Well, now I know one of the danger in this cave. Will make sure not to do that ever again... Hopefully.

- Darwin... Is so dead when I see him again..!

After almost 10 minutes of walking, they finally see some dim light far into the cave.

- Yes! Finally..! Darwin, you will pay.

- At last, I thought this cave would never end..! Let's just get that item and hope there's a quicker exit over there... I'm not risking going back and facing that Gargant again...

When they reach the end of the cave and meet up, Kayle quickly walks up to Darwin and punches him in the chest. Darwin grunts and chuckles a little, while Kayle frowns at him. They come up to a strange, decorated altar with the item being surrounded in some strange web.

- Oh come on... There's no exit here? Do we really have to go all the way back and pass those Gargants again?

- I sure hope not. Let's get this odd web away and take the last item.

- Right, though do you think it will set of a trap just like the other items did?

- We won't know until it's done. Let's go for it!

They both tried to get the web away from the item, but the web was like rubber, it wouldn't let go.

- Great! Just what we needed!

- Don't give up so soon! Let's keep trying, put some brong in your grip!

They pulled and ripped all they could, but all in vain... Then they suddenly hear something coming from the cave... it was the Gargants... What now?
(Hope I didn't bore you out.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No.
Hello there, unidragon! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Hello, fellow countryman! ;3

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin