Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maladonir Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player, I'm more of a casual type of RP-er. What I mean by that is I'm not one that will be on each and every day. I try to find fun with my hobbies (RP) and with that, I understand the necessity for breaks. With that being said, I am more of a quality over quantity type of player, I would enjoy a few sentences with proper grammar within instead of "i juz saw dat dog rollin aroun" for an entire paragraph.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when I was about ten or so actually. My friend's dad and mom had played the game, and so did my friend. He got me into Warcraft 3 first to see if I would like it. Turned out I did, and it just took off from there. I didn't discover Warcraft RP until maybe four years later, but I immediately fell in love with the story.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I've been in the private server scene for a while. Used to be an admin for a now dead private server (Archaic), and have always known about CotH. I've came and gone from WoW for months and years at a time, but yet CotH still stands. In truth, the draw to the server has to be that quality is always found on here, and beyond that, it's still standing after all this time.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy this sort of ambitious RP, perhaps the best way to describe it would be world RP. I like to be able to get out in the world, hunting for artifacts instead of sitting in a tavern, having small talk over a bear.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be goblin more than anything else. They're one of the races where you truly have the most control over your character, with no religion, honor code, or ancestral background to be a reason as to why you cannot do something, and there are just so many different paths you can take with the character. My favorite class would be rogue though, because in truth they're far more agile than any other class, and more about the "I'm not going to hit you like a truck, but I'm going to make sure I hit where it'll hurt".

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is to find quality RP, have a fun time, and meet new people. But most importantly that I'll enjoy it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most appealing would have to be "Keyboard skills", because in truth, there's nothing worse than sitting in character and suddenly having "Are u going to stromgarde???". It just irks me, and I'm glad that there's a rule in place for it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
You approach a goblin in a straw hat, looking through a spyglass at the water. You ask what he's doing just standing here.

"The shores of Bilgewater Harbor, stained with marks of innovation and capitalistic ideology. Not typically a place of relaxation, but then again, who can truly define relaxation for each and every individual. The dockworker just south of here may enjoy a relaxing time over a cold brew. The Trade Prince himself relaxes on his own flagship zeppelin. But me? Nah, I'll tell you right now bub, I ain't anything short of sadistic. Like ooh! Watch this one!" An explosion is seen not too far from the shores, naga bits flying out of the water.

"Bam! That mine got 'em good! I just wish I could'a been closer to see it. Bub, look, I just want to enjoy my day in peace, will you let me do that, huh? Scram, get outta here already!" The goblin puts the spyglass down, looking at you, dark circles are seen under his eyes. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath in, and exhales, returning to his look at the ocean.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing at all, just thanks for reading.
Hello there, Maladonir! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin