Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Guys, Guys, Guys!!! I'm Back! (I think)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm now beginning to doubt that anyone really cares that I'm back, or even knows who the heck I am!

Anyway, what happened to me was: I left CotH, went back to live WoW, got bored of that, went to SWTOR for almost a year, got tired of the RP restrictions there, and here I am back on live WoW!

I was cruising my internet browser today and saw that CotH has been updated to Cataclysm and was like, "HOLY POTATO I NEED TO COME BACK GRAKOR MUST MISS ME!!" (Okay, maybe I lied about Grakor missing me, but I still wanted to see what happened while I was gone.)

So, Cataclysm, worgen, goblins, Gilneas! I'm currently on Live Servers as well, but I really do want to come back this time, guys!!

However, I have no idea how to get to the right patch for CotH anymore, saying that the guide is only for 3.5a :(

Lastly, if any of you want to hit me up on the Live Servers, Diablo, or something (If anyone here even plays on those) my Battle Tag is Evaszion#1420.

Cherio!
~Eveeh
Welcome back!
Welcome back! :D
It seems there is a large wave of new returns with summer~ Self included. xD

Conquest of the Horde Cataclysm is on patch 4.3.4 currently.

Hope it helps!