Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Slight absence.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be gone for just under a month (so like, 4 weeks?) because I am being committed to a hospital for people with emotional/mental/management problems, there isn't a whole lot I can do and I don't have much choice in it, but I hope to get back as soon as possible, I hope I don't lose anything due to my inactivity and so on. I will be gone starting Thursday, so I will be able to RP for the remainder of today and all of tomorrow.. I wish I had a say in this, but I don't so yeah. Thanks.
G'luck, mate. It was nice having you hear while we did! Give us a heads up when you get out of there, eh?
Hope to see you back around when you're out.
This isn't a goodbye! I'll be back soon.
We'll be waiting for you when you return buddy! <3 *Huggles*
Sucks to hear that. Hopefully things work out for you and that you'll be back in no time flat.
Take care of yourself! we'll be here when you get back!
Thanks baaaabe~
Hopefully I will be able to rp more by then!
To help with the sadness, I'll put this song here.

Wow, that was unexpected. Sorry to hear that man, enjoyed the RP's we had. No fear though. Dianne & Roxanne will be around when you get back!
That's unfortunate. See you when you get back and good luck! Make the most of it while you're there. :)
Welp, I'm about to leave as I type this. I'll see you lot soon, make sure to be here when I get back! I hope CoTH doesn't burn down in chaos from my absence! You know, because I'm important and all!
Been gone for 20 days as of today, and will hopefully be home in 3 or 4. Hope you guys haven't forgotten about me!
... Wow, that was a short almost-month! Time flies. o_o
Pages: 1 2