Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [Inactive] House Baerth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could supply a court wizard.
If you want someone separate to play as the Marshall, I could fill that spot as well. :)
Wouldn't a Marshall be a high ranking officer and require a special profile, or is it just a title in this case.
(07-04-2013, 05:21 AM)Demigod204 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't a Marshall be a high ranking officer and require a special profile, or is it just a title in this case.

You know, I actually hadn't thought of that; it probably would require a special profile, so nevermind. >.>
Technically it would just be a title in the noble house, and not commander of anything other than the House's military. No power over anyone not in the guild. Not a Marshal of the Stormwind Army, which would imply command over like... something like a couple thousand troops?
(07-04-2013, 11:36 AM)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Technically it would just be a title in the noble house, and not commander of anything other than the House's military. No power over anyone not in the guild. Not a Marshal of the Stormwind Army, which would imply command over like... something like a couple thousand troops?

Haha, yeah I think it's a big number to be a Marshal of the Stormwind Army. If you want, send a message to me on the site or in game on Kaelyn or Lucyys; Lucyys being the one I would use as Marshal.
While I am in no exact rush to get these positions filled, I am glad to see the interest in them. Perhaps I may do some restructure of the non-leader ranks to better suit what the guild is trying to achieve.

Edit: Ranks have been reimagined. -- Oh, as the first thing the House will be doing, it will be a slow, procedural takeover of old property belonging to the House, starting with the Highmoor Manor. A mix of combat, espionage, and tactical thinking can bring mostly any sort of character into the mix for this sort of event chain, not simply just soldiers.
Due to inactivity and lack of inspiration on my behalf, the guild is on hiatus. Members that were hired on as mercenaries or just random people may leave.
(07-17-2013, 03:06 PM)Valandil Wrote: [ -> ]Due to inactivity and lack of inspiration on my behalf, the guild is on hiatus. Members that were hired on as mercenaries or just random people may leave.

Wait, no! Don't do that!

I want to hook up Baerth and my noble for something!