Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dual boxing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to dual box, do I need a second client for this? Not sure how this works as I've never done it before.
Yep. When you dual box, you basically have WoW running twice, logged into separate accounts. That way you can control two toons around through either windows or alt-tabbing.

You can get a second account here: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/misc.p...components
You need two accounts and the right software. One client will work but you need two separate windows of it active through that software.

Ohh, I used a special sync software, but I guess for RP you don't need software.
Ah HA! lol thanks Demi. It says I already have one which I do remember now.... although I forgot all the info for it. Could a GM perhaps be so kind as to PM me it? Need it for the storyline :(
You'd have to contact @Kretol for that, don't think Grakor deals with those things. I suggest a direct PM about it.