Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Genetic Potluck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So everybody has a different version of how their characters look (apart from the generic Warcraft models, of course). But do you think far enough to visualize the parents?

So think. What is your character's genetic potluck? Between the two visualized parents, who does said character look more like? Who did he get what traits from? If not physically, then what personality traits did they pick up? Between the two of the parents, did your character end up alright as far as looks go?
Genes be a lot more complex than just between the two parents; some skip a generation, some come back from generations away...Hell, I got something from my great great Cherokee grandfather. Which is why I have brown eyes instead of blue. SO!

Markuss looks more like his father due to the dominant genes in his family; Milly has blue eyes, and thus got wiped out by the power love? Of these genes. Though I always thought that he had his mother's nose; a generic Hawk-style, with some slightly larger than average nostrils. From his grandmother, Markuss got some big ears, and from his father? Tall body, big hands...All that.
(07-18-2013, 09:27 AM)Vladdy Wrote: [ -> ]Tall body, big hands...

You know what they say about big hands.

:|||||||||||
@muhaha8:
Spoiler:
Having 16 kids... (Yes, 16 now. The last one is in de womb.) Well, having 16 kids makes a man know his way around...Well, everything. Besides, I've said this before: Plowing is an important part of life! You have to get a firm grip on the plow before you commence the sowing of seed. I'llshutupnow.
Clovis

Eyes: Clovis has green eyes ( I realize his wiki says hazel, a mistake ). Both his parents had blue.

Hair: Black like both parents - but Silvester never greyed, even in old age. Evelyn, on the other haired, went grey ('greyish silver haired') very quickly. Clovis is reluctantly to admit he's getting the greys too, and he's only 30.

Height: Clovis is much taller than both his parents. This is typically an anomaly - The rule of thumb for child height is you take the parents average height, and add two inches for a son. Clovis is much taller than that.

Intellect: Is affected by Nurture, not Nature. Clovis came from a well educated house hold, and thus, is well educated due to his upbringing, not genes. Though he and his mother are both prone to occasionally coming off as 'oblivious'.

Physique: Slim and lean father, curvy and stocky mother. Clovis has more of a 'Blacksmith' build. He's meant to be pretty muscular.

Skin: Pale parents, and an equally pale son.