Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Give me a chance.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I don't even know if this post should be here but... I've noticed something. Most of the roleplays these days are storylines or closed... I would also like to roleplay but I fairly get this chance. So... I would also like to create a storyline and roleplay with somebody because if I have to be clear I don't really enjoy staying in the OOC zone. I love to chat around but not all day.

I'm sure my sentences aren't really built up for a nice post but I want to make this simple as possible and not take your time. If somebody is willing to create somekind of storeline with me I would be happy to roleplay with him. Characters I might be using... who I am kidding of course it will be Rezzak.

Well that's all, simple and stable. Thank you again.
Storylines are good if executed correctly. I wouldn't mind doing one; but to prevent it from dying I'd have to think long and hard about the details. Apart from that though? I'd like to role-play with you. Why not? I usually partake in some casual role-play with most of my characters. Yesterday is an example of how something turned into another thing that was surprising and at the same time a bit interesting. It was fun. Though methinks I should try out one of my more...Quiet characters more. Do you have yourself a loud/outspoken character? It might make for an interesting contrast between the two.
Rezzak :D

I guess we have a deal :) Feel free to check me In-game and pm me. Thank you again buddy.
I hear you like Trolls. I've recently rolled an Orc who likes to bro it up with Trolls. PM me or add me on Skype (Skype name is Geoni) if you ever want to set up some RP.
''Like'' is too simple. :D
I can help you get a storyline for Rezzak. However, I uncertain if our schedules match.
My skype name is sapyynjii. Please if anyone wants to create one contact me.