Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Izshani Tournament (Check for Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Entries are closed! The first day of the tournament is set to schedule 8/5/2013. The times will be around 2pm-12am Server time. Matches will initiate upon player availability since everyone is all over the world here. But we would strive to be in that time frame. The first rounds will be in Gurubashi Arena. We will not always be able to get each round done per day. The tournament will be daily, following on Tuesday, Wednesday, and etc.

[Image: mortal-kombat-logo.jpg]

As you walk around your city you notice a peculiar poster with a wooden box beneath it. A stack of forms are placed beneath the poster. It reads: "Fighting Tournament to help the needy. Test your skill against Azeroth's mightiest and help the less fortunate in this dark time. Please take a slip, fill it out and place it in the slot. The appropriate tournament official will be in contact with you soon."

The Izshani Charity Tournament

Warriors of Azeroth, the Izshani call upon you to participate in what is planned to be the largest combat tournament in history. Whatever your skill, be it blade or spell, take your chances to win fame and fortune. The Izshani, a collective of unique individuals invite you to test your might and luck against others racing to claim the prize.

[Image: orphanage.png]
Charity

The tournament is being run by the Izshani in support for charity in lieu of recent tragedy thanks to a certain crazed Aspect. Families are without homes, children without parents, cities ravaged. The Izshani will use a portion of the entry fees and donate them to the appropriate groups. The rest of the entry fees will be used for prize money and operation costs.

How To Enter
Please notify me on the forums, or feel free to contact Izshandriel or any members of the Izshani online via PM or mail.

[Image: B1IMNV5MEBN11304530974598.jpg]
Round 1 Fight!
Once the entries are taken, the fights will be organized into brackets, and held in various arena locations. Bets are welcomed to be placed and will also be tracked appropriately. Fighters will have the option of fighting to the death, or to defeat. Opting for a death penalty will yield higher rewards in the end.

When and Where?
The Tournament date will be established when the appropriate entries are filled. Then the final date will be posted here on the forums. The event may take place over several days considering the schedules of the participants. All participants will be notified of the arena or battleground they will be fighting in.

[Image: WoW-Duel.jpg]
Toasty!
As the Izshani share a neutral tolerance to all people, they would ask that all audience and participants leave your trouble at the gates and enjoy the tournament event. Violence will not be tolerated. If you wish to fight, you are free to challenge your rival in the ring. Any insubordination will be dealt with by the Izshani guard personally!

OOC
All fights are either roll or trust. This will be left to the discretion of the opponents. Your lord and master, Reigen, will be judging the fights.

Reigen it is time. Bring out your toga so you may judge these fights!
And then I submit Jaedyn faster than I could blink an eye.
[Image: tumblr_m0s1ek3qC11r0gok3o1_250.gif]

Anrielle vs. Jaedyn, let's do this!

I nominate my Night Elf, Anrielle, for the tourney!
Then your names are sealed in the tournament book.
Finally! Celen can lose infront of hundreds of people!
(07-19-2013, 10:47 PM)Stealthscout Wrote: [ -> ]Finally! Celen can lose infront of hundreds of people!

Silly box elf
I've decided to throw in my paladin aeron for the tournament.
Fred can be in.
Let's throw Rightwell into this!
Korvon is in.
Your names have been entered. Who else is next?
Koiella Duskblade and all the Blood Knights she can round up.
Krian Duskbinder would be up for showing Sin'dorei dominance.
Your names have been written. If there's any other Blood Knights, let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4