Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [DW] Resurgence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bK3I4.jpg]

Overlord Kazgil Wrote:Battlemaster Stormslayer,

You'll have your chance to prove yourself. The Alliance presses on our borders in the southern Barrens, and it's passed timed we dealt with them. Warchief Hellscream has given the order.

Gather your Watchers. Some of them have been reassigned, so you'll need to recruit a new core. Gather recruits at Desolation Hold; choose however many you wish from those that volunteer. Transfers can be arranged for already assigned soldiers. Groom and train them, as Sunderskull did for you. Make us the soldiers we need, and crush the Alliance that stands against you.

Prove to me that Kag'rin didn't make a mistake in his choice of successor. Sunderskull thinks you've got what it takes, but you've got no experience as a leader, blademaster or not, so mark me well: Neither I nor the Warchief have time for whelp officers to screw up and get wet behind the ears. You might be the best swordsman in the Horde, but that doesn't mean you can lead soldiers. Fail in this, and I'll find someone else to take command.

Do not disappoint. Hellscream's eyes are upon you.

Overlord Kaz'gil Bladereaver

Throm'ka, Sons and Daughters of the Horde!

For too long has the Alliance lingered on the Horde's doorstep, with their ships in our waters and their troops on our soil. For too long have they encroached on our territory, with their fortresses looming defiantly. For too long has their mere presence tarnished our pride. The time for talking is over.

The time for peace is over.

Warchief Hellscream has set the Horde warmachine back into motion in response to the insults thrown at us by the Alliance. The battledrums thunder again, and the Horde calls for soldiers.

Rekka'nar Stormslayer, Battlemaster of the Deadeye Watchers, has issued a call to arms of her own for those willing to answer. Those who would aid the Horde are called to assemble at Desolation Hold in the Southern Barrens. The Watchers will be recruiting from any Horde loyalists who attend (for enlisted soldiers, transfers can be arranged) to bolster their ranks for the coming conflict. It should be a simple enough event, provided the filthy Alliance keep themselves out of trouble...

Those who are or have been members of the Deadeye Watchers in the past have received letters of their own. You are called, Watchers!

OOC:

Thursday, June 25th, 12 PM ST at Desolation Hold!

This is as much to check OOC interest as it is IC interest.

A simple recruiting event, maybe a speech...maybe more. After all, Desolation Hold is at the forefront of a battleground...

Lok'tar Ogar!
Bump! This is today, in a bit under six hours!