Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Flashback Cafe: Roleplaying in the Past
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy ya'll. As you likely are aware of, a lot of happened in-between Wrath and Cata.

Aaaand I'd like to run flashback events for that stuff. To let you actually roleplay characters during the retaking of Thunder Bluff, or the fight for Ironforge, so on and so forth. They seem like they could be cool events and really interesting times to be members of these respective races.

Thus I'd ask which of the following you'd be game for, and why? List multiple ones if you desire. Also, tell me how you'd like these sort of events to be run, if they're ever done.

Your King is Diamonds - The Loss of King Magni and the Conflict for Ironforge
Fatal Duel - The Death of Cairne Bloodhoof and the Retaking of Thunder Bluff
Oh Shi- - Deathwing's Attack on Stormwind and the Destruction of the Park District
Maiev's Gambit - The Warden Rebellion and fight for Darnassus
Cleansing of Eversong - Silvermoon's Final Strike upon Deatholme
Yiff Yiff - As Worgen Stroll through the Streets of Gilneas
I Throw My Hands Up In The Air Sometimes - The Explosive End of Kazan
Baby It's Cold Outside - Icecrown Citadel and the Battles Around/Inside It ('No, you're not killing Arthas/Hyper Lethal' Edition)

Freedom - A week-long kidnapped chain... but for Orcish Internment camps (with human guards playable ._.)!
Keepers of Time's Education Program? c:
Kezan and Gilneas are already easy phases to do.

I imagine it would be difficult to find something that organizes an event surrounding the eruption of mount Kajaro. With Goblin being Goblin, they're all over the place. Perhaps it would be the Alliance attacking the ship that would make for a good event.

And Gilneas? That would be an interesting long event where the point of conflict is the air of tension surrounding the 'wolf men' prowling the streets.

Nevertheless, most of these things seem race specific and if you ran the events, I think it'd be a good idea to use a signup list.
Kezan wouldn't be that rough, largely because I'd just let people roleplay as they want for a bit before having Deathwing appear, and then just having NPCs start yelling for people to get to the docks.
Heh, there's always that. I'd even roll a new Goblin if it were done, and if a Gilneas event were done, I'd roll a new Worgen for it. These would also be very beneficial since it would help people think about a moment in their character's past.

Also...has the retaking of Gnomeregan been done? Poor Gnomes haven't seen much action lately.
Yeah, Operation Gnomeregan was run back on the WotLK server! Sorry, not too interested in doing that again.
Blood elf cleansing of scourge plsssss. One last bout of fighting undead.
Freedom...

Young Murkthralog strikes.
What, no second war fun? No third war campaigns? I could give a few suggestions if need be! They could be fun!

I think I want in on the deatholme thing and baby it's cold outside.

And freedom, with everyone's favorite rascally, willey, lovable orc, ghazlug. JUST TRY TO HOLD HIM IN A CAGE!
None of these, they all suck.

I vote for The Rise of the Revenge of the Return of the Bride of http://www.wowhead.com/npc=46285/epicus-maximus !
If you wanna do Third War, I'd suggest...

Battle of Theramore (When Daelin Proudmoore was being uppity about the orcs)

Because who doesn't wanna charge on a peaceful little city like Theramore -while- showing the orcish army like it should be; honor-bound to only slay specific targets, and sparing many at that.

Also, I'd be game for Icecrown. LET THEM COME. FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS.
...Somehow? Stormwind during the attack of Deathwing.
Alliance burning Camp Taurajo. Let's dull that noblebright.
I love the idea of doing Third War campaigns, as well as Stormwind. The "Freedom" one you listed would also be interesting to see. ^^
(07-23-2013, 04:02 PM)Thoradin Wrote: [ -> ]Freedom...

Young Murkthralog strikes.

Yes.
Pages: 1 2