Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Azeroth Postal Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A poster typed in simple, boring font

Quote:Unfulfilled? Have no means of self-sustenance? Need a job?

Unfulfilled? Need a means of feeding yourself while helping your fellow citizens?

Unfulfilled? Want to see the world? Have talents that make travel easier? Or experience with managerial or ambassadorial duties?

UNFULFILLED? Steamwheedle Trading Co. has just what you need:

Azeroth Postal Service
is now hiring!

To submit an application, simply drop an envelope containing employment-request 41-e, citizenship verification form 5-ae, and a processing fee of 3 [three] silver to our Postmaster -Des'Ledar- in any Azeroth Postal Service certified mailbox, and a notification of our decision will arrive in 1-10 [one to ten] business days.

Titles:
Postmaster: Handles major deliveries including matters military, diplomatic, and commercial, manages intercontinental deliveries, liaison between APS and Steamwheedle Trading Co.

Postperson: Handles minor business deliveries, liaison between citizens and the postmaster. Special permissions granted on case-by-case.

Courier: Handles personal package deliveries.

Mailperson: Handles personal letter deliveries.

((I figured it was about time to put out recruitment. Just shoot me a PM in forums or mail/whisper Desledar for an invite.))
Well.. you already have my Rahirn! :D
I'll sign up my Carellia.