Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cappn Contemplates: Streaming and Skype!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, so... I have a TwitchTV channel! Right here: http://www.twitch.tv/cappnrob

So I was wondering, how many of you would like to watch me play games? Specifically, how many of you would like to -Skype Call- while watching me stream? Watching games is fun and all, but good fun chatter with buddies makes it even better!

So, if you're interested, then post your skypeID here and I'll get to making a channel for you lot so we can chat it up! Also it would be ideal to post your preferred free time hours, so I can know the best times to stir up a call!
I would love to screw around in a skype call watchin' you stream.

cartoonkarl
Sure, why not.
jack.noble85
EDIT: Just ask whenever, most of the hours of the day I'm free, but I can't be past 8 sever time indefinitely.
I don't remember my Skype atm, I stream as well. On second though it's lucas.haas50.

Earlier in the day is best because my work schedule is afternoon.
DOOET!

m.cleveland94

Lehgo!
Stream a reading of your favorite CotH logs. I'm sure there have to be a handful of CotH users who are good at voiceacting.
I'll watch you.....

......Play games.
(07-26-2013, 08:14 PM)Dae Wrote: [ -> ]Stream a reading of your favorite CotH logs. I'm sure there have to be a handful of CotH users who are good at voiceacting.

This.
Hey I'm doing this again sometimes yo.

Apparently my streamer client is kind enough to pick up my internal mic so no Skypecall needed, yall can use the chatroom :V
WHAT IF I WANTED TO VOICECHAT WITH YOU?

HUH?

HUH?

>:C