Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Prodigal Wolf returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, It is has been a long time, but I will always come home in the end.

I think the last time I was hear my comp broke then I just got busy with RL. I got a job for a Fire department as an ambulance driver and EMT (Still not a firefighter yet but working on it) and I have been to college fire academy. Anyway something was missing and I remembered what it was... CotH.

So I am back again. Having some troubles getting into the new server but I will post that stuff up in the bug thread. I am reading up on all the changes in the meantime.

I want to hit the ground running when I can get Cata running on my comp. So, I have two ideas for guilds I would like to start, and I wanted to gage interest.

First, is engineering/cartel based guild. If any one remembers I was quite good at GHI, I am not sure if people are still using it but perhaps we could get some like minded individuals together (Don't necessarily have to be good at GHI, we will need testers and sellers as well) and see what we could make and with some illicit activities thrown in for some flavor.

Second, is a Rescue Squad. I am loving my new EMT job and I keep wondering what a firefighter would be in the World of Warcraft. However, priests take the fun out of emergence medicine. Though we could do a lot of other things, with getting characters (PC or NPC) out of tight spots, fallen down ravines, lost in dungeon, druid cat stuck in a tree. Anyway, thought it was a bit different than the typical RP.

I am so excited to be RPing with old friends again and hope to make some new ones soon.

Edit: And I have dyslexia it is (Prodigal not Periodical)
Glad to have you back with us, Oh designer of the forum!

(Hope you can stay this time! :D )

Glad to hear you're doing good out there!
Hello, Mr.Person! Welcome back, even though I don't know you! But you are a veteran, so I shalt respect thou. Hope we can RP sometime!
Woah! I certainly remember you.

Welcome back!
DuskWolffffffffffffffffffff
If I remembered you, I'd welcome you back extra-warm.
But no, stranger, you just get two words.
Welcome back. :)
(symbols don't count.)
You've been gone for so. Long.

Welcome back! :)
(07-28-2013, 04:46 PM)DuskWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have two ideas for guilds I would like to start, and I wanted to gauge interest.

First, is engineering/cartel based guild. If any one remembers I was quite good at GHI, I am not sure if people are still using it but perhaps we could get some like minded individuals together (Don't necessarily have to be good at GHI, we will need testers and sellers as well) and see what we could make and with some illicit activities thrown in for some flavor.

Second, is a Rescue Squad. I am loving my new EMT job and I keep wondering what a firefighter would be in the World of Warcraft. However, priests take the fun out of emergence medicine. Though we could do a lot of other things, with getting characters (PC or NPC) out of tight spots, fallen down ravines, lost in dungeon, druid cat stuck in a tree.

Must be Kantado.
Duskwolf! How awesome. :)

You should read http://thechirurgeonsapprentice.com for inspiration.
Gonna guess you were disappeared from 2011? Welcome back anyway.
Thank God. Welcome back man.
Welcome back Duskwolf! ^^
Why did I not stumble upon this thread until now? My word, Dusk, I haven't seen you since T.E.C.H.