Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Clovis: Afterdark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now 200% more sexy

So, as a handful of you may of noticed lately, I have been slightly more inactive than usual. There is a good reason for this:

1: I am taking a small CotH-Break to clear my head and freshen my drive to RP again.

2: I am also currently starting a new -career- working at a United Parcel Service warehouse as a package sorter. With hopes of moving up the ladder to Management or IT when I go back to school.

3: Because of my new job (Which is physically exhausting), I also have had to adjust my sleeping schedule. Meaning I am now typically asleep during CotHs 'peak hours'.

Work: 1AM - 10AM ST
Sleep: 10:30AM - 5:30PM ST (Give or Take an hour)
Freetime: 6PM - 12AM ST

Weekends Off

So yeah. Give me a bit of time to acclimate. If you do see me around, it will likely be at wonky hours and sporadically. Apologies!
All is forgiven.
We love you Clovis.
So hurry and get on the game :|
(<3)
I was expecting one of the sauciest stories I've ever read, tbh.

Involving Gary Oak.
This topic has way less nudity than I expected.
(08-03-2013, 05:40 PM)Rensin Wrote: [ -> ]This topic has way less nudity than I expected.

( . Y . )

You horndog, you.
Quote:Freetime: 6PM - 12AM ST

They may not be peak hours but some of us frequently RP during them! Welcome to the after dark club.
So basically Clovis is on the same time me and Immy are. Cool.
Welcome to the night hours club! Now the evenings are 100% more sexy.