Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vacation to Norway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since yesterday I have been in the car from Holland to Denmark. Took a stop at a hotel and today I'll get on the fast boat to Norway. Where I will spend about three weeks, tour around and go sleep in cabins. Going with some friends, plenty to do too. We made the promise to fish our meal at least one night per day. Camping s might have Wi-Fi so I can browse them forums after dinner and dish cleaning!

Anyhow won't be able to RP 'till I get home!
Enjoy yourself, and try to relax!
Have fun!
Be sure to taste the local delicacies! I hear McDonalds has good burgers, and you're bound to find someone able to make a good kebab!
Hmmm, have fun!
Rowgen, you nub, kebabs are our speciality! What a nub.

On a serious note - I'm going to Norway myself...though, I go on September, hopefully. Have fun, Jaella.
To try something truly norwegian stop by in Sweden and buy a few bottles of absolut and the cheapest beer and drink it all. I recommend Strömstad as the most authentic place for a norwegian booze raid.
. . . The burger and kebab comment was a joke! Laugh
He he, ty guys!

Llama Overlord approves!

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4
Today I'm moving to the next cabin, fish for trout there as sea fishing wasn't fruitful. :-[

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4