Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wiki page suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm I've been thinking... We should make a wiki page just for NPCs and family members or friends of actual players Thoughts?
That'd be interesting. Give them the tag [NPC] at the bottom, too?
Question: Are you talking about all NPCs, or just the ones that are important to CotH?

Either way, that'll start to get pretty big, and I think WoWWiki and other such sites are a better alternative, since they already give the information.
(08-06-2013, 11:14 AM)Memnoch Wrote: [ -> ]Question: Are you talking about all NPCs, or just the ones that are important to CotH?

Either way, that'll start to get pretty big, and I think WoWWiki and other such sites are a better alternative, since they already give the information.

Quote:NPCs and family members or friends of actual players

Naw, he means player-created NPCs! The ones you usually see in emotes that are OOCly not really there.
Ah, that makes more sense. I guess the "and" in that quote threw me off, but I'm a literal sonuvagun, so don't mind me :)

This would actually be pretty cool, but what might make it even cooler (though I know it's probably not in any way possible), is to actually spawn real NPCs and allow someone close to them lore-wise (ie - the person that came up with them) to puppet them. Kinda like what GMs can do, but to a lesser degree, like a special permission for the one NPC.

Either way, I support this idea :3