Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gurgill [Murloc - Persistent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Race of character/NPC: Murloc (OOC Race Gnome/whatever works best for this race, it doesn't really matter as long as it functions and I'm not sure how this kind of thing works. The RP is the most vital part to me anyways.)

Class of character/NPC: Warrior (Only OOCly, he's just a weak little Murloc ICly.)

Name of character/NPC: Gurgill

Exact modelID requested: 617 (I think this is it.. I had a hard time finding it, but it's this I'm referring to.)

Duration that character will be used:
Persistent

Purpose for the character/NPC:

I noticed there wasn't any Murloc RP going on, and, Murlocs being a creature that I always enjoyed in Warcraft, I want to try and bring a little more life and immersion to that aspect of RP, Elwynn Forest has a small Murloc "village" that is constantly neglected and I would love to start that up. I saw that Xigo tried to have one, but it didn't work out for some reason. This kind of disappointed me, and I decided to do some reading on Murloc history and lore and attempt to get a CMC for it so I can make the iconic Murlocs known in RP.

The character itself, Gurgill, will be a young Murloc in the Elwynn Forest area. He understands his native language, Nerglish, but also a little Low Common, so he can sell seaweed, shells, and other trinkets to other races. He wanders about the forest from time to time, but he knows little about the areas outside Elwynn and thus would not wander far from his kind under normal circumstances. Since Elwynn is such a common place for newer players to RP, I think having this little detail here will make people want to come back, not to mention it'll be loads of fun for me, to portray the Murloc, or just to be given a chance to try it.

Location the character/NPC will reside: Elwynn Forest. The little Murloc village there, I will keep myself in, occasionally wandering the outside area to interact with others, but the inexperienced Gurgill will most likely keep to his village, and he will never leave Elwynn unless a GM says he is to do so for whatever reason.

Level requested: 60

Any special equipment needed: Nothing is needed. The little makeshift daggers they carry, I'd be fine with, but if you'd like to leave that out for any reason, that's perfectly fine.
[Image: chuck-norris-approved.gif]

Words cannot describe how much I approve of this.
Suddenly I want a murloc too.
(08-10-2013, 01:52 PM)Dug Wrote: [ -> ]Suddenly I want a murloc too.

We should all make Murloc CMCs, and make a Murloc-only guild... a paramilitary rebel organization of Murlocs...

MurLoc-and-Load!
That would be cool! What I'm trying to do right now is bring some more unique RP in while addressing an iconic area of lore (murlocs) that's been neglected.
Haven't some Murlocs learnt magic? Murloc mages could be a possibility!

Even Murloc Warlocks! Warlocs? Murlocks? Murwars?

Murloc Druids? Murloc Priests? Shamans? (Seems the most possible)
I don't want to fiddle with lore too much, all I'm aiming for right now is a low key Murloc RP, just to add that little detail that counts into the life and atmosphere of the server.
This would be neat, and would give Raven something to do when near Elwynn
Yus! Give Gurgill some love!
If my lich ever gets approved we could have lich vs Murloc epic battles.
Yes, indeed.
While the concept of Something VS a Murloc would be hillarious, my Fel Orc would be stuck in Outland.
I have a Iron Dwarf to fight Gurgill

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4
llama vs murloc
(08-10-2013, 01:31 PM)Nymus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: chuck-norris-approved.gif]

Words cannot describe how much I approve of this.

I see some kind of guard standing behind Chuck Norris...

Does he really need a bodyguard?
Pages: 1 2