Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Heavily reduced server activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, as I may have told some people in game or over skype (mostly The Outcasts), I am going on a holiday to Turkey some time next week. A week away from my PC/laptop with only my brother and dad around me. After I return, I probably have a weekend or a day to RP full on.

Alas, after that, the real thing starts... Internship, twenty weeks, 8-8.30AM to 4.30PM. To and fro the place is 1.5 hours train trip, meaning I will wake up early and hit the hay early. As soon as my internship is over and I have time again, my activity will return to the max.

TL;DR version. Heavily reduced activity on the server due to vacation and internship.
Oh? May I ask where you're headed to, in Turkey? Not to discourage you, but things are still a bit...uncomfortable here.

Regardless, I hope you like our place.
To answer your question, and a small update, we are heading to Alanya. We have to check in at 2am (RAAAAAAAH!) at the airport and the plane leaves at 4am. Should arrive around 9am.