Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Belated Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. As some may have noticed, I haven't been around all too much in the past few weeks.

Part of the reason for that is my schoolwork taking up more of my time, as well as me working hard to recover my muse and find my inspiration again. I intend to pick up activity on CotH again soon enough, and will continue to be available on Skype if people want to talk to me for whatever reason. But, I won't be seen much in-game and my presence on the forums is scarce.

I'll be back soon-ish!

Love,
Loxxy
Forget the "soon-ish" part.

I don't know when I'll get back in the swing of things. In-game? I wouldn't expect my presence past carrying out GM business once in a while. Forums? Maybe sometimes. Find me on Skype.

It's "loxmardin". I won't guarantee being responsive, though. I've been bad at that lately.

I hope this won't last much longer. Sorry, guys.
Pft. Its fine. Take as long as a break you need aye?
Well take care of your schoolwork first and make sure to pass your classes! Then come back and bring us some moar of your epic RP! :D

*Moves over to skype to poke you*
(09-04-2013, 11:27 AM)ruwendje44 Wrote: [ -> ]Well take care of your schoolwork first and make sure to pass your classes! Then come back and bring us some moar of your epic RP! :D

*Moves over to skype to poke you*

Even though I don't feel quite ready yet, I'm back.
Yay you're back! Though my zest was stolen when I saw your avatar. o.o'
Wb, nice avatar.