Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: So who here got the Saints Row IV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the hypest!
I do, it's hilarious.
Anybody got it for Xbox?
…Thinking about it!
Nah, long story short I chose GTA V over Saints Row IV because I love story, and delving into the mind of a criminal who is growing old and learning regret over his past choices in life haunt him.. but you can still do some pretty crazy things. Saints Row has no story anymore and it's just LOLOLOLOLOL ALIENS

-------------------^ Not for me.
From what I've read, SR4 is basically a speedbump to slightly lessen the pangs for GTAV.

Man, do I feel like a big dingus when I use more than one acronym in a sentence. Such a boffin.
(08-25-2013, 11:36 AM)Altaine Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, long story short I chose GTA V over Saints Row IV because I love story, and delving into the mind of a criminal who is growing old and learning regret over his past choices in life haunt him.. but you can still do some pretty crazy things. Saints Row has no story anymore and it's just LOLOLOLOLOL ALIENS

-------------------^ Not for me.

Actually, not true.

SR3 kinda threw plot out the window in favor of more humor, but few people actually appreciated that. So with SR4 they went back to the way they did SR2; it's still funny, but the story is way more thought out and serious.

It sure isn't an award winning story, but it sure as hell isn't just "LOLOLOLOL aliens!"
It's a darn fun game. Pure, adrenaline rush fun. It's like going to watch a tranfromers movie, you check your mind out, you play it to get some good, intense action.

Grand Theft Auto this is not, and good thing, because it's -not- supposed to be the same feeling. This is like taking that Genre and going -crazy- with it, instead of going about with a deep, dark, developmental story like with GTA games.

Don't play this one off and compare it to GTA. Not the same thing. This game is -certainly- fun.