Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hi Im new and confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Im new to CotH like after the patch and xpack release... I saw the post about not doing patch 3.0.2 but since i've already gotten the patch do I just sit and wait to play on CoTH? I've heard its good for rp, but I dont feel like waiting for ever for ArcEmu to find a way. Anyone know how i can play without deleating the patch or reinstalling?

P.S. How many people actually play? And if there is a lot, is the RP as good as I've heard? Like people Rping everywhere for the most part?
We´re testing and fiddling with WotLK over this week and as of yet we do not yet know which patch we´ll end up on.

The average population is about 20 active players, we´ll see how it is after all the changes, remember that we prefer quality over quantity.
ok cool i hope you guys can figure something out!!! :D
ok so what if i wanted to play it now...how and where would i get rid of patch 3.0.2 in order to play...or am i just waiting?
Your answer is here.
Ahha ok i see so its just waitin' time then thanks Qaza
I advise you to wait aswell. If you're searching for the Roleplay, you're in the right place. :)
ok cool, im not too bad at role play i even have a character idea i might bring to this server, i used to play on WoW trance but good rp has died off on that server. So you can see my character idea when ever we do the introductions!