Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Reigen Requests: Event Times!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now, those from Twilights Hammer and Echo of Antonidas know that I like using spreadsheets in order to figure out when is the best time to run events that will include the majority of the members. So, I had a bit of an idea/experiment to perhaps help the majority of event runners on the server: A server wide time-table where users list what days and what times they are able to attend an event.

Taking this a bit further - I intend to make a graph out of the data collected and posting it so that people can just take a quick look at it and get an idea about what day and time might be best for them to run an event, if they wish.

Thus: Here is the spreadsheet. Anyone can edit it and I already filled a row out so people can see how to do it. ALL TIMES ARE IN SERVER TIME. If a day isn't good, just type N/A. The sheet should be fillable right from here.

Edit: Do not make me regret making this public - please ONLY type what is relevant to the topic.

EDIT: I need to cease the philosophy of 'TL:DR'. The spread sheet seems broken, I'm getting a 'not found' error.
EDIT2: Nevermind, brain fart again.
Actually, I can't see it now, either.
I would totally add in my times...problem is, I'm about to start a new job, so I dunno what my times'll be. Probably evening/early night hours, server time during the weekdays would be best, though. Weekends are always iffy.
Coolest new thread on CotH.
Tis invisible. Just a red outline of a box.
Smart!

But needs more bacon...
(08-27-2013, 12:18 PM)Nikodemos Wrote: [ -> ]
Smart!

But needs more bacon...

Now THAT is not kosher.

/not approve niko's idea.
Reigen, this is officially one of the best ideas in the history of ideas of productivity.
*Awards a gold star, sticking it to Reigen's forehead.*
You've made us proud.
Bump!

Also enter your times into the public polls, here and here!