Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: XBOX Gamertags and PSN profiles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I want more friends on my consoles -- friends I freaking care a rat's ass about.

I already had a thread just like this one, but it's old -- page fifteen in off topic, to be specific -- and I'm not sure the people who posted in it wants people to add them any more since some were inactive.

So yes. New thread in appropriate forum. Post yer profiles, gamertags and frequently played games. (if you feel like it.)

PSN: Lazuri65
XBGT: LazuriXIII

Frequently played multiplayer games on PS3:
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (it's sort of multiplayer)
Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker HD
SSX
Dead Rising 3: Off the Record

Frequently played multiplayer games on Xbox 360:
Red Dead Redemption
Dark Souls
Saints Row 4
Gears of War 3
Happy Wars (I'm so badass)
Resident Evil 6 (desperately needs a merc partner on this one)
Fable II & III (I know these games are flawed, I just... can't put them down.)
Anarchy Reigns
Brutal Legend
Splinter Cell: Conviction

I'll probably remember, and thus add, more later.

EDIT: I remembered that I can just insert these.
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
[Image: card.png]
[Image: steam.php?id=Lazurixiii&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0]
Xbox: earthwindnfiber

I barely ever play anymore though. The best I own is BF3 and Saints Row 3 without a season pass.
Xbox: Lucidbow

Recently been on a Borderlands 2 game. Hit m up if you want to game with me and my brother online.
PSN: Deaddmauu5 or Deaddmau55, my little brother made the account and it irks me how I can't change it.

frequently played (when I'm not working):
Dead Island
Multiple Call of Duty games, not into the actual multi-player aspect, just the zombie mode.
Red Dead Redemption.

There's not a lot of good multiplayer games I have atm but the ones I do have are quite entertaining.

P.S. Don't know how to get that Steam I.D. Icon underneath your forum name but my Steam is 'Nyrf Thiodolf', picture is of my family coat of arms. I have a ton more games on Steam.
I updated the first post with some nifty and convenient cards. If you want your own, I think just clicking them to get to the website they're on will enable you to do so easily, except the Steam one which may be found here.
Xbox: KowalskyFox
Add me, if you feel like it. Got some multiplayer games, though most of them are FPS games.