Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Headless Horseman mount?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We totally need a year-round vendor for this. Because warlocks need awesome flying hell-horses. Though understandably you won't want everyone's grandma having one. Would there be some way to maybe make it restricted to warlocks?
I think only if it replaced Dreadsteed, or something. Still, it'd be cool.
Or at least adding flight capability to the Dreadsteed itself. :U Warlocks need to fly around on evil hellhorses like witches need brooms!
I'm not sure if we plan to have IC horses that...can fly with their feet. Nor do I think we want to restrict a mount to warlocks only when it's an any class mount. I see no issue with having the mount and using it in place of the felsteed or dreadsteed, I just don't think it should be flying around ICly.
(08-29-2013, 01:23 PM)Reigen Wrote: [ -> ]... I just don't think it should be flying around ICly.

Shame that :) Still, makes sense, and would look cool.
(08-29-2013, 01:41 PM)Memnoch Wrote: [ -> ]Shame that :) Still, makes sense, and would look cool.

^This. Though admittedly my main intention was for OOC derping around. XD But again it makes sense for warlocks. And looks really awesome. But the problem is, since it's a holiday item, it's literally impossible to get.
(08-29-2013, 01:23 PM)Reigen Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if we plan to have IC horses that...can fly with their feet. Nor do I think we want to restrict a mount to warlocks only when it's an any class mount. I see no issue with having the mount and using it in place of the felsteed or dreadsteed, I just don't think it should be flying around ICly.

Easy explanation how we can have horses that can fly:

That's suspending disbelief a little too much for me. :P

I do wish blizzard would have put in warlock flying mounts that they could summon, some sort of flying demon. Heck, I'd be content to ride on the head of a beholder as it floats around.
(08-29-2013, 02:52 PM)Reigen Wrote: [ -> ]Heck, I'd be content to ride on the head of a beholder as it floats around.

I SECOND THE MOTION.

[Image: mindflayer-riding-beholder.jpg]