Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Looking for a little sister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Blood Elf Hunter named Carellia and i always planned for her to have a younger sister but I don't feel like playing both siblings myself so I put the question out to you. Would anyone be interested in playing the younger sister of Carellia?

Classes Considered:
- Priest
- Mage
- Anything else if you can make it seem semi-innocent.

If you have any questions or would like the position, PM me or leave a replay below.
I could probably do that.
I've been planning on making a new mage. Thiss can give me a good start. I am willing to take up the role!
Spoiler:
[Image: little-sister-jpg.jpg]

I'm sorry, you made it too easy. I had no choice.
(08-30-2013, 06:50 AM)Thoradin Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler:
[Image: little-sister-jpg.jpg]

I'm sorry, you made it too easy. I had no choice.

Damn, too late!
@Krilari and I have a bother/sister combo you'd be welcome in. She could be the middle child if you're interested. The family used to be a Noble House, but has since fallen due to crime and corruption (business-type). Both of us play self-imposed outcasts, which you can get a feel for on Azalea's and Zethon's profiles. When the house collapsed those that weren't imprisoned/executed went in different directions. Even the two of us haven't got around to meeting up yet.