Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Looking for more Horde!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of the time when I go ingame I tend to try and play Horde. I don't really like the alliance, so I try to get more Horde or even neutral rp. But more often then not I find a lot of Alliance only rp. Now I'm not complaining about people playing alliance, I'm just looking for people who rp Horde/Neutral that would like to rp with me.

I'm on anytime between 9 am servertime to around 12 am servertime (Now this doesn't mean that's a constant and I only break to sleep :p) Thats just heh times I pop ingame. II have an Orc Blademaster Daichi, a Tauren Runemaster with no story Bormus, A Blood Elf who is part of the Bloodsworn Honorguard Krest, A Troll Death Knight of the Ebon Blade Drezz, and a Goblin Pirate of the Bloodpaw Agald. Message me, poke me ingame on those guys, add my skype (Kagetheshadow), even post here!

Spoiler:
[Image: For_the_Horde_by_Digital_Maesma.jpg]
Dude I am all horde, well I have a worgen but he does not count. And that is the exact time I like to RP. I have Rip'dar, raider and leader of the FarWolves. Skoll, goblin tinker and Corwin, forsaken necromancer and sawbones. Hit me up any time

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4
If you ever see Thalarion, Alariel or Validar online, send me a whisper! I love horde RP.
You know me, Kage.

I've got tons of alts, bro.
Hoooooooooooooorde!
Kage! You know me and how I love my alts. Apart from losing to you on the Izshani Tournament, I also like to play Horde heaps. One of my mains is, for crying out loud. Hit me up on Skype if you wanna RP!
Well if you ever see me on either Misjana or Mistal both Blood Elves, just send me a PM or invite for RP. I would be happy to start some Horde RP. ^^
I've already RPed with some of those characters. I enjoyed Bormus talking with Lugradurz the other day, perhaps we could have some follow up to that end? Also, a couple of my own Horde characters are in storyline limbo but when they get free I hope to be a bit more active on them both. I also do have some plans to have more neutral RP with one maybe two of my Alliance characters.
Gok'tar. I'm re-writing his profile and he's gonna be up for RP. Unfortunately, though, he'll be very --and I mean, VERY-- picky with new Hordies. Dislike of Garrosh and all that.

But he does know Daichi, so he'll be cool with him. Unless he's a Garrosh sympathizer.
Your hours are, sadly, part of my most busiest. I wonder why I hardly see you ingame.

Nevertheless, I have plenty Horde. I haven't pulled out Mahen'tosh, Tibalan, Asul'na, Trot'ta, Manag'gal, Arnaldo, Jyovani, etc., for RP in a good while.
So much Horde. Thank the spirits x.x