Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Werk werk.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm sure most of you don't even know me. But that's alright. I have been delaying making this thread for eons - probably because I didn't want to - but there's no use stalling anymore. I'm leaving...

For about a year. Life has generally been a tad rough on me these last few months, physically and mentally, and I just found a job once again. The catch? I have to go down and work in İzmir for about 8-12 months. I hope I can return to Istanbul once again after that. Hopefully.

So, on the 14th, I'm leaving. I wasn't particularly active on the server these last two months or so anyway, but I still wanted to post this. Procedure, making sure people know, whatever. You get the point. Needless to say, I'm going to miss this server. I'll still be on Skype - just not as often - so feel free to poke me there if you want to.

I thought about thanking specific people for what they added to me as a person, then decided against it. One, it would've sounded like I was leaving permanently; two, I realized that the community as a whole added to me as a person.

So with that...take care, CotH. Love you all.
I'll miss you WingedReaver :). Enjoy the adventure.
Life is indeed an adventure. Drink a coffee for me and someday I'll look in the grounds at the bottom of my mug for you.

Sent from the mobile beard via Tapatalk2!
I'll miss you! QQ