Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Much Ado About Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, time has come for me to start work again (finally) so I can make money Hmph Server time, I'll be working about 9:30am-6:00pm, with an hour on either side for my commute (fun, right?). So, I won't be on nearly as much as I have been. However, if there are certain people who want specific RP (I'm looking at you, @SpaksTheSane Tongue), feel free to PM me here, or hit me up on Skype at Memnoch.5180 Beer

Peace out! 8)
There are always weekends, right?
Good luck man, hope things go good for you!
@Roxas65 There are weekends, yes, but being as that would then be just about the only time I'd have to spend with my wife and child...probably not gonna happen :)

Thanks, @Rensin, I really did need this job, frustrating as it is to get into it >.<
(09-04-2013, 11:25 AM)Memnoch Wrote: [ -> ]@Roxas65 There are weekends, yes, but being as that would then be just about the only time I'd have to spend with my wife and child...probably not gonna happen :)

Refer them to the server.
@Roxas65: lol I've actually been trying. Problem is, wife's uninterested in RP atm with school and work and child, and my daughter's only 16 months old...not great at RP XD
Baptism through fire, bro.
Damn it. And here I had this plan to deliver 200 spam mail every 2 hours to get you to be more active. <"Accidentally" presses send> Whoops.

Jokes aside though, best of luck with the new job and be a good daddy. :)
Update: My schedule's about to become fixed...but there's a chance I might get promoted to a supervisory position, messing it all up back over again. Whee.