Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
This kind of question is kinda hard for me to answer due to the fact that I am not really sure myself. I have always enjoyed roleplaying games. I mainly started to RP on Neverwinter Nights back in 2004 and ever since then I have been hooked. I do enjoy to PVP a lot though as well. I guess you can say it helps me keep my balance in games. In Retail WoW, I play on all RP/PVP servers. Lately though I have definitely been missing real RP. You don't find much of it on retail. I'm a very causal player. I work full time so my gaming happens at night but never on a consistent basis.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the US of A.....Murica! And I speak English only. :/

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft back in 2008ish, my neighbor let me borrow his account a fews times and I was sold. Bought my own within a few days after that.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
I found CotH via google....8) Got sick of retail and wanted to find a private server dedicated to RP, and after research, i decided that this was the winner.Beer

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
The types of RP that I enjoy definitely range. The PVP background has played a huge part for sure. But I have been really fond of RP events as of late. I enjoy when many players can get involved so that I can see all the different RP styles people have. When it comes to my own style.....I keep it random. I like to surprise myself sometimes. heh heh

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is Warrior, but I can also play a mean druid. As for race....Torn between Tauren and Night Elf. I enjoy Warrior because I just like to be all up in your face, smashing heads, all that manly stuff. And I enjoy Tauren because I have really fallen hard for their lore. For reason it just speaks to me compared to all the others. Also Nelf and Tauren lore for some reason in my weird mind, click and seem similar in ways... If you disagree its probably because you know way more that me about them heh heh

What are your expectations of this server?:
Honestly I am not sure. But I keep my mind open and I hope that this is a place for me. I am sure it will be. I just have a feeling it will.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that you don't limit ones creativity but at the same time, you don't allow nonsense. I have gotten so fed up with Moon Guard type servers where people are playing half dragons or demi gods of sorts. Its a breath of fresh air to read that you don't allow that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
**Small drops of water drip onto the male's head slowly as he awakens from a short slumber. As he sits up from under an old willow tree, he peers out into the horizon where he sees a small fawn, cautiously walking through the tall grass. He simply stares at the young beauty, admiring the area around him. He looks up to see blue sky and the sun slowly setting in the distance, telling him he should start to head home.**

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hopefully all my answers where alright and not too short or so. It has been a long time since I dealt with anything based on forums :) However I missed it. A lot. Cheers!![/size][/font]
Hey there, Biggiepaws, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei