Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Linked Character Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've been wondering...is it possible/allowed to create a thread in the Character Profiles section of 2 characters?
Like, to create 2 characters by using 1 thread since me and idvhfd are going to rp as brothers, so our past and present is going to be basically the same because the 2 characters were always together.
So I thought instead of wasting space with 2 threads, we could just create 1 describing both characters.
Even characters so closely related as being twins (just as an example, the brothers may not actually be twins) must be separate profiles. You may expressly mention the other person throughout your character's individual history, but they each must have their own profile.
(09-14-2013, 12:11 AM)Zenethen Wrote: [ -> ]Even characters so closely related as being twins (just as an example, the brothers may not actually be twins) must be separate profiles. You may expressly mention the other person throughout your character's individual history, but they each must have their own profile.
Alright, thank you for the quick reply. ^^
No problemo. Welcome to CotH.
Couldn't resist. I'm sorry.

Spoiler:
[Image: udQ7EUf.jpg]