Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New Introduction Format and Procedure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All Peons and most Grunts have been dropped to the Visitor rank. We are ready to begin accepting applications.

From now on, the application will be your introduction, and your request to join the server. It will be our first impression of you. Please note that there are no length requirements for any of the answers, minimum or maximum. Think of this as an interview.

Here is the format for the application.

Quote:YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL US YOUR REAL NAME. It is likely we won't be calling you by it, anyway.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

2. How did you hear about us?

3. How did you get into RP?

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

5. What is your favorite race/class?

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Please direct all questions to the server restart/downage thread.
Will we have to be approved like with the character profiles in the past?
If this is to be answered in the post which will be made when we are all demoted from our current status just say so, I can wait. :D
Yes, like an interview, this will be the deciding factor as to your admission to the server.
Mmm, this is going to be interesting. I can already foresee my answers to number 3,6, and 8 being ridiculously long >.>
Oooohkay, I accidentally posted that here, which probably wasn't the intention.