Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BACK.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks. Not sure many people remember me. I've been here since 2008 and stopped around 2011 year, first playing on Prologue then stopping altogether and going back to Forum RP. I do remember a couple of names like Maulbane, Kretol, Lolmardin and a few others. I played Agares of the Kul Tiras Marines and led the Knights of the Queen and had a couple of great events as Forsaken knights.

I'm off downloading the client once more (Very efficient). There are very noticeable differences I see, like the gold system, and most importantly the Cataclysm upgrade. Nice to see an old home still running strong. Hope to play in a couple of days.
Shieeet. Welcome back, buddy! Definitely a name I remember!
Aye, I remember you as well. One of my favorite dwarves.

Any idea where I can get up to speed especially on the lore and the Cataclysm move? CoTH Events that have happened, Guilds, new rules, new places, the like? Have to say, looking forward to goblins.
Diethe! I remember you. And wow, it's been a while.

Welcome back!
Well, bud, Cataclysm is just a few months in.

Some of the current lore includes;

My Tol Barad Events where the Horde and Alliance are fighting for control of the Island.

There's some Twilight Highlands shenanigans.

I believe Krilari is going to start some events in Vashj'ir, as well.

All manner of stuff going on, really!
Welcome back! I don't know you, but you have a cool avatar!
I just got in game and MAN, starting from the GM Island I instantly got lost. I remembered when the OOC was Shatterspear.

Not to mention how I've never played Cata before.

I feel old and useless and I don't know where to start, much less how all my characters got wiped. But I'll do my best to get back to good RP shape.
I remember you, too.

Hi!
Jesus H. Christ, I remember you.

The amount of returning veterans lately is staggering.