Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cannot create server account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the account management section, after plugging in all my information and hitting Create Account... nothing happens. No page loading or anything. Ubuntu 12.04. Attempted with Chrome and Firefox. Any suggestions?
While I can't help, I will sprinkle some fairy dust in the hopes that @Kretol sees this.

Good luck!
You're signing up with the same username and password you used on the forums, correct?
Perhaps it is the same problem as the one mentioned in this thread? Check around first and see if you can find a solution.
Same username and password, yes.

Not the same problem. I can get into Account Management and all. The problem is that after I've put in all my information and whatnot and I press "Create Account", nothing happens. No response.
Have you tried logging into the game, even though there is no response from hitting the button?
It may have created it.
No luck. I've already set up my realmlist, of course.
What operating system are you running off of?
Ubuntu 12.04. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

I noticed Create Account goes to a javascript. Could Java be the issue?
It could, but I'm not sure.
I don't exactly know the answer, because I'm not sure if your operating system could be the problem or not. Chances are you have to wait for a more knowledgeable GM or Kretol to stop by and help you.
Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!
It's alright. Thanks for the attempt. The guys on TS are suggesting it could be an issue with the website.
Alright, try now!
Success! Much appreciated.