Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Not sure if back or what
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not dead. Srsly.

I've been away with other things. I may or may not be back, but I've got interest in WoW RP again. Don't expect me to be around constantly since I don't exactly have easy access to internet on my laptop. I especially won't go out of my way to get in game these days. Since I've been depression free for about two months now, I've been enjoying the smaller things in life. It's quite wonderful even if I have a few side effects from my new medication.

But yeah. Don't expect my stay to be permanent and this may just be a passing interest, but don't expect too much. I'll only play Lovar'thil or maybe Leron or Lenorius, but consider the others retired.
Doran ran off with Aenin Dawnarrow Silverfang to who-knows-where. Gabril's in the nut house. Matou's.... Matou. Alorel retired from his work with Arithor. Leron still writes his plays. Lenorius makes frowny faces at everyone. Aendron does his job at the Sunwell with extra grumpiness. I think that covers about anyone who was involved with any of my characters.

... But yeah. Yay~
If you wanna grab RP with me, Skype's still the best way to go.
Welcome back!
Sachi~ Expect pokes. Hundreds. Thousands. Rei Novalight needs some Leron advice.
Even if you're only semi-active its ok! Better you here a little than none at all :D
Now this is a familiar face! Welcome back.
Snuggle bunny!~
Oh snap. I don't even know what's going on here anymore. Or what happened last time I poked my head in here.

Well, I'm on bed rest, so chances are I might actually poke my head in here more often.