Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Ceterion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hmm... I'm some random dude who live in Sweden. With my fiancée, two dogs and a cat. They're named Titi, Hades and Sylvanas. We didn't name the first one ourselves... obviously. I'm 26 years old and somewhat unemployed at the moment since Sweden is falling apart. I have a sense of humour and I'm told I'm quite a fun fella.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I think I said this further up... Sweden. So... Chinese. No... Swedish. I don't speak Chinese. At all. Not even one bit...

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend showed it to me in the last phase of WotLK. Then I got hooked. Found RP and chingaling. I was stuck. I had RPed a bit before that on a text based site. But nothing too serious.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:

I asked a friend to look up some private server. He found this. And thus he linked it to me. And thus... I am here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Most of them. As long as the fights aren't made with PvP I'm all for fighting. I like immersive roleplay. If that leads my char to fighting, drinking, sexing or just being kidnapped and placed naked with bunny ears on in the middle of Elwynn, I don't mind. As long as it's logic, lorewise and realistic then I'm all for it. I tend to like to keep IC just that. IC.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I think I'd have to say Night Elf. And Hunter. Though that changes. A lot. It all depends on what I'm gonna plat. Hordeside it's definetely Troll. I also like worgens. They're cool.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations? Hmm.. Some fun RP I suppose. And by fun I don't mean whacky and unserious. I enjoy serious RP over everything. But one can take RP seriously and still have a very entertaining character. For instance. Gnomes and goblins. Hilarious!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm not sure. There were a lot of good ones. Possibly the one about no godemoting and metagaming and so on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Ceterion walked out in to the grass. His feet naked among the grass. He curled his toes, smiling up at the sky. Morning was coming close and the sun rested on the horizon. He shut his eyes for a moment, enjoying this. He was wearing only pants made of dark cloth and a shirt made of white cloth. Looking quite formal. Especially for human terms. He enjoyed being back in Darnassus. Even though he was currently outside the city, in the lush woods of Tel'Drassil. He opened his eyes again, curling his toes further. The grass was wet and cold. He did not seem to mind it. He took a deep breath and then turned, walking towards the city.
"Sleep... And then the meeting starts."

((Made a short one. Since I'm a bit tired at the moment.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Hmm... Nope.
Hey there, Ceterion, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei