Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Wind's collective absence thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to recent issues that have arisen IRL concerning my academics, I will not be able to get online at all during the remainder of this week, or the next, or the week afterwards, with the sole fact that I'll only possibly have time on the weekends. Of course, this means I might certainly miss any development occurring with the guilds I'm currently involved in, (House Amberdawn, Thornsong Coven,) and I sincerely apologize in advance.
QQ Kantado doesn't have a little sister to protect anymore (for now)!

Good luck!
B-but. Chewtoy! Nooooo!
My shadow priest buddy! D:

Get it all sorted out and come back!
NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK TO ME WINDY!
*sigh.* Well. It seems I'm going to have to take more measures to keep my academics up to par. I'm not going to be here for a while. I might as well bid you all adieu, auf wiedersehen, adios, sayonara, et cetera. I'm certainly going to miss some of you people, and while I'm at it, damn you, Algebra.
If your grades are suffering, then do take all the time you need to catch up. A shame that it's Algebra that you're doing poorly in; if it was English or Writing, I could offer myself as your tutor.

Regardless. Good luck and best regards. Hopefully you'll be available during the vacation months :)
If you need help with Math (Specifically algebra [Hey look at that]) I'm well versed in the language of numbers. You got my skype.
I'd offer my own help but Maths, especially algebra, is not my strong suit. Enough to pass, not enough to excel. Regardless, go get an education and then come back to us!
Pardon my french, but I'm fucked. I can't do this anymore. School's gotten to me. I've been stressed. And only a few minutes ago my computer got confiscated. Again. Probably for good this time. I'm probably keeping this short, as I'm in a horrible mood at present, and I tend to say bad things when I'm in one of those. I'm really sorry to @Morhana, @MstrCorvus, @Ural, and @Randomzac for leaving them with what's left of Amberdawn, and I'm especially sorry to @Alliicce because half-sibling shenanigans can't happen now. It's been fun. I love you guys. Take care.

Sincerely,

WindZealot.
Good luck, then :( I hope your luck gets better and you manage to catch up with school.
WINDY! I'll MISS YOU! Make sure you can come back after you get all your school stuff done!
Aidos WZ! Happy trails.
Well, seems I'm gonna be off/kept off against my will/absent for a week or more. No biggie...Just don't expect me to answer any Skype stuffs. Or get on CoTH.