Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Returning! Hopefully?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From the sounds of things, my cousins going to let me use his computer to play since my motherboard went up in smoke a while back. For those of you I didn't tell that I'd be gone. I'm deeply sorry. For those of you in the Ridaken, I don't know the current story behind if anything has happened representing us to really say if the story will come to a close.

I should be returning tonight, if not by the end of the weekend. With that being said, I believe it may be time to draw upon a new character to get me back into things. I will still play Lile, Kyresa, and Vyne. But I'm unsure as to when I'll have their character mindset a ready to go again.

If anyone would like to help me get my wings back, I'd love some start up rp for Lile. Seeing as she was reset just before I was unable to play.
Welcome back Stompkins! Glad to see another older face come back around. Of course if you're ever in a look for RP feel free to poke me. Between three accounts I 'ought to be able to entertain you.
Stompkins~ Tis I! Krest! Though he's dead now.. Regardless! Lets rp sometime!
(10-24-2013, 08:38 AM)Kage Wrote: [ -> ]Stompkins~ Tis I! Krest! Though he's dead now.. Regardless! Lets rp sometime!

H.. How did you manage that? I was only gone a little while!
(10-24-2013, 08:40 AM)stompkins Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 08:38 AM)Kage Wrote: [ -> ]Stompkins~ Tis I! Krest! Though he's dead now.. Regardless! Lets rp sometime!

You're a Rikaden. Remember those clones? Yeah. Those clones.
(10-24-2013, 08:41 AM)Kage Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 08:40 AM)stompkins Wrote: [ -> ]

You're a Rikaden. Remember those clones? Yeah. Those clones.

Order 66 was given?
I don't even understand what I missed.. What clones.. T.T

So what characters and guilds are at the top of the story boards now? Anyone I should keep an eye out for? Or what's the normal player count in the evening?
Clones x3 I wouldn't worry about it then.

On the other note, not much! Nothing really that I can think of, there's not much activity as of late.
...I removed Aenstus. I doubt I'll come back. Plus everyone's inactive.
I forgot to say welcome back. So.... Welcome back, dammit.
(10-25-2013, 04:12 AM)WindZealot Wrote: [ -> ]...I removed Aenstus. I doubt I'll come back. Plus everyone's inactive.

That's fine. The Ridaken story has drawn out a little to long. I think I'll just take Vyne to the side and use her as a breaker when I need some time away from a main. I'll give Lile a new story and go from there if need be.

And also, thanks for the welcome back, Roxy. Appreciate it :)
Welcome back. :)
Welcome back.
I still demand that Kinnykins will give me that vanilla icecream with sprinkles..
WELCOME BACK KINNY!
So many welcome backs. Does that mean I have new rp friends :3?
Pages: 1 2