Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Feedback Thread Ver2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hunger for people to tell me how they feel about me, and my RP of course! If you know any of my characters, speak your mind about what you think of them!

Roll Call:

Katelyn Toussaint (Kate) - Human Rogue
Alicia Cevin - Human Pyromancer
Korvus Fallenstar - Blood Elf Warrior
Saia Vindr - Blood Elf Death Knight
Syrena Amberdawn - Blood Elf Noble
Reline Duskfury - Blood Elf Assassin
Olivia Bayon - Worgen Hunter
Corva Sin'Rethar - Blood Elf Warlock
Alexei Cevin - Human Paladin
Armetis Dan'Reth - Blood Elf Death Knight
Elara Dawnstalker - Blood Elf Paladin
Tessen Renault - Human Botanist/Mage
Narina Moonwhisper - Night Elf Ex-mage/Druid
Celia - Human Rogue
Anera Solarius - Blood Elf Death Knight
Reyna Brighteve - Blood Elf Minstrel
Armin Brighteve - Blood Elf Minstrel/Mage

If you know, or have known, any of these characters or just want to comment on me personally, let me hear it!
Note: Most of these characters haven't been played in a while and they're not listed in any particular order.
Syrena:STOP GIVING ME FEELS, GAWD.
Bumping because I'm looking for people's feedback. The thread isn't here just to look pretty, people.
You want feedback?! I'll give you feedback! Except for some of the newer chars I've RP'd with over skype (CURSE OUR TIMEZONES!!!) I haven't really had the pleasure of RPing with a lot of your chars. I enjoy RPing with you and OOCly, I like you too.
From what I've seen, your characters seem to very quickly warm up to others and naturally be neutral. Sometimes it's a little odd and eyebrow raising. For example (and I know this is forever ago, sorry) Alicia asking Matthew why she should harm an "innocent orc"...in the middle of Northshire, which is being burned and assaulted by orcs. Or, Adelle speaking quite freely with a Death Knight. Granted, I don't know Adelle much yet, and you just rolled her, but keep in mind Gilneans have just entered the world not even a year ago. They haven't seen Death Knights before, or much of anything, especially if they're lower class like Old Ways types/farmers/peasants.

Other than that, you seem very willing to go out and make/participate in RP, which is awesome. And I don't know the rest of your characters!
Bumpity bump!

Looking for feedback on any of the characters above or any of these newbies: Narina, Elara and Tessen. Also want feedback on my OOC manner or anything you have to say about me, really.
Bumping.