Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: New to CotH? Find RP Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Itsallaliewerejustgoingtoeatthenewplayers-1.png]

I'm new here and I have a question. Can I lick Kretol?

(Srs sidenote: I also offer RP to everyone but am also Australian. Woooo.....)
I also extend the invitation to roleplay. I'm usually on about 4:30am server time. I know thats early but it's what my work schedule permits xD
I'll extend my hand as well for this, be warned that I'm on only on weekends, and when is going to vary for today.
/salute

I too extend my hand to the new players. Be aware my internship is limiting my time to mostly weekends only.
I'm usually on during the dead time of the server but I still extend my own hand as well!
I'm in the US Central timezone so... I'm usually on from around 6am to 10pm Server Time. Feel free to toss me a PM on here or whisper any of my characters in game.
I extend my hand as well. I've a plethora of characters for...Really anything.
Valicor is always available for some RP, I just need a PM or to be asked in-game!

Side note: @Maulbane , being a guy that takes pride in trying to make really pretty threads, I've got to tell you that this is fantastic. I don't even know what you did at the top there, but it's just splendid. I enjoy both the nature of this thread, and the look of it.
Posting The Real Plotting Page here for RP connections. Make posts in it!
Ahheeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

Sorry, was just clearing my throat...