Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gunnar's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm an average player I suppose. I enjoy raiding from time to time, as well as pvping. But what I most enjoy is roleplaying. I just like how I can be an entirely different person, or just be myself but in a virtual world. Sounds weird but it's true.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Mr. T's awesome Night Elf Mohawk commercial is the thing that drew me in . What made me stick around is the social interaction and the lore of the game. And Warcraft reminded a young me of Star Wars, which influenced me to play WoW.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Randomly searching for 3.3.5 roleplaying private servers, and the activity of the forums is what drew me in.[/align]

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Don't really know much about kinds of roleplaying, I guess anything that involves or adds to my characters background story

After looking at other posts I'd say Tavern rp would be my favorite

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Warlock, or Orc Warrior. The Human Warlock because I enjoy the anti-hero/necromancer theme they have going on. And the Orc Warrior because they're the stepping stones of the Horde army, and I do like me some Orc champion/caption rp'ing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any real expectations, I just wanna enjoy the myself while playing on your server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language, while I don't agree to everything posted. I do like that the players are to be as respectful as possible to each other, and that they're to watch what they say.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up? If so, say so here:
I'd rather not for now, maybe once I see in-game maybe I'll see to joining.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As the sun crept into the darkness, my very will sank into a bottomless pit. I had just slain my worst nightmare... My wife and co-worker lay dead in the hallway. Am I to also die, or will I rot in a prison? Who's to say for I'm not the killer, I'm innocent in my own mind. My hands are to blame. When will the urge to kill stop? The torture has gone on too long, the killings are all I think. Nothing to do...
---Best I could come up with on short notice :l

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, all is good.
Hello, Gunnar, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

I enjoy some good old tavern RP - can't ever go wrong with it. And for every other kind of RP - I hope we meet your expectation of simple enjoyment.

As for the mentor program, feel free to PM a FH or GM if you decide that you want to join in on it after getting a feel for the server.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo