Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Personals: Edaphologist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, reader! You're invited to become CotH's first edaphologist!*

*Edaphology is concerned with the influence of soils on living things, particularly plants. The term is also applied to the study of how soil influences man's use of land for plant growth as well as man's overall use of the land.
seriously i searched the whole forum

After an RP, I decided I wanted this to happen. So here are the criteria for the character!

• Name: Tessen Renault (OPTIONAL)
  • Female!
  • Originally from Kul Tiras (where/how/when is up to you)
  • Age can be anywhere between 25 and 60
  • Knows / is an associate of Taves Marrowmore / House Marrowmore
  • Some OOC knowledge of planty/soily/science-y stuff like that.
  • Rest of the stuff is pretty much up to you

I think that's it! If you're interested, drop me a line! PM me, post here, message me on Skype - I don't care how!
Can he chase shamans around trying to analyze their earth spells?
(11-19-2013, 06:05 AM)Ural Wrote: [ -> ]Can he chase shamans around trying to analyze their earth spells?

Funny enough: Diwaata, when I rolled her as a shaman ages ago, used to be my gardening character and knew some edaphology. She's (now retconned to be a priest) still a gardener, mind you, and an herbalist as well as an edaphologist to her own degree... but she's a draenei 8D
Ooh! I'm a year 11 and take Biology so I know planty stuff! Pick me!
(11-19-2013, 01:57 PM)MstrCorvus Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh! I'm a year 11 and take Biology so I know planty stuff! Pick me!

If this isn't some kind of devilish trickery, you're in, buckaroo! Feel free to roll the character!

I didn't intend the offer to get accepted - or even received with more than a dab of interest - so soon, but I have a couple of changes to the criteria. Like, exactly two.
Will be making character once i return from that place young'uns go to learn things.

I be may devilish but this is no trick!