Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oddities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((Three IC posts in one. Characters are Aneril, Ninde, and Enfield.

The elf sat alone in the Salty Sailor. His hood had been draped over his face, and he was scribbling in a journal.

What a way to go on vacation, Aneril.

Aneril told himself that several times, and a guilt for leaving his sister with his duties was beginning to rise. I wonder how Nib's doing?

Though the elf's hair was beginning to show tiny signs of over-exposure to the Arcane and the Fel, seen in how it was only just beginning to turn white, just as his mother's had, it was almost invisible.

Perhaps I could go ahead and try doing a few productive things...But why? There's always a reason behind that, right?

Aneril sighed to himself, and continued writing.

---------------------------------

The memories.

Ninde could not help but remember all that had transpired in Duskwood as she traversed Duskwood. It certainly was a lot less...tense, now that Fury had been dealt with.

I wish I could've helped. I am aware it would have risked my safety, but the hunt had already taken most of my stamina, and even then, if I could have, I still would have fought alongside them. If only...

The Night Elf eventually came across a felled tree stump, and sat upon it, deep in thought, gazing up at the canopy of branches.

Wondering....

Wondering....

----------------------------
The man was not very content. For a different reason this time.

Morgan Enfield was actually alone. No cheese to settle his craving for dairy, yes, but that was the least of his worries.

Where was the rest of House Thelwind?

No Edwin to berate him, no Jerico, no Alaine or Jonny, or Korthan. Enfield simply wondered as he wandered throughout Stormwind, what had happened to his co-workers, and his superiors? Had the Klydesdales gotten them? Impossible.

"...You get what you take..."