Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SeekerCA18's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I have mostly played on Molten WoW servers as a Roleplayer. I am very facinated by World of Warcraft Lore. I love reading Wiki Pages of people and places. Love to learn more.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the U.S.A. and am on the Eastern Time Zone. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend got me into it. As I said before I love lore.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
My friend told me about it. He usually finds out the newest and coolest stuff and I follow right behind. Haha.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any Roleplay. The more lore specific the better. I would hope to Roleplay more in Outlands (Draenor).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Roleplaying as Draenei. I think they have the most facinating lore. My favorite class would be Priest. But I could easily go with Shaman as well. Draenei Roleplay as both fairly well. I actually got interested with Draenei lore after seeing the trailers of the new expansion " Warlords of Draenor ". I feel that the Outlands (Draenor) is not utilized for Roleplay as much as it should. Hopefully I can change that in this server.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hope to have tons of fun and enjoy the community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect: I think you must respect everyones opinions.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:
A mentoring program sounds cool. But I have enough on my hands as it is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to fill this later so I can get a grasp on your server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Umm I think I understand for the most part.
Hello, SeekerCA18, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

As for Outland RP, it's not as common as it used to be, but there are still some things going on, particularly on the weekends in places like Nagrand. Of course, if you wanted to make a shoutout to the server to increase Outland RP, I'm sure there'd be plenty who would join in on generating RP there (myself included).

And as for the mentor program, it's nothing that will take too much time out of one's hands - mentors will likely RP with you and help out even if you're only doing it for a short period of time. However, if you don't want to sign up for it, it's alright. Just know it's there if you want to sign up later on.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo