Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tadejus' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: My name is Tomas de Jong, but on the internet I go by the nickname Tadejus. I have been a driven roleplayer for about 3 years now. I have roleplayed on a blizz-server a while back and loved it very much. After a while I started to get interested in Warcraft lore again and am now looking to Roleplay in the Warcraft universe again.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the Netherlands, so my native tongue is Dutch. I think it'd be safe to say that my english is well enough, though.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It started a long time ago with, what I believe was, a World of Warcraft ten-day trial. I liked the game then and quickly started getting interested in the lore and with that, roleplaying.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
The server was suggested to me by a friend, he goes by the name of mdino here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What I mostly enjoy, is just going with the flow. Maybe start off in a tavern or something alike. What I have enjoyed a lot when I RPed in WoW, is the Military roleplay I took part in. It felt really satisfying. Right now, I mostly enjoy following a certain storyline with trusted friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really love the Dwarves. My favorite race in any fantasy realm. They are usually small, stout fellas who love to drink and are very honorable. These qualities are mostly what attracts me to them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are rather high. Since it's quite hard to actually get an approval here, I expect the level of Roleplay to be rather high. Therefore, I believe it will be very enjoyable and would fit my roleplay style.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: What, I must say, appeals to me, is that there are certain needed boundries in your server. I am mostly talking about the restrictions on your character. I like that your character's story has to make sense in the Azerothian realm way. This way you won't have people who Powergame some sort of overpowered Lord and expect everyone to do whatever they ask.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here:
Not really interested, I prefer to get the introduction done by my friend.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: The village of Kharanos, located in the shadow of the mountain city Ironforge, has been a home for dwarves for a long time. It is known for its great Dwarves and their hospitality. This village is where everything started for Tadilin Stoutshot. Son to Baridin and Lorilla Stoutshot, The Stoutshots come from a long line of experienced and expert hunters, so Tadili is no exception. The family is a part of a proud line of Dwarves who have served the Bronzebeard clan throughout the ages. Already in his younger years, Tadilin would learn to shoot and hunt. Together with his father he would go out to hunt every week. Over the years Tadilin became more and more experienced with his gun, his prey and his surroundings. Apart from hunting, the young Tadilin also had a lot of interest in guns. His father was the first one who thought him how to make a gun and how to make shot for it. He would go out and pick the necessary ores for it himself and would spend hours at the blacksmith to create his own guns and ammo.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: Not really, just hope I will get accepted here, it would mean a lot to me.
Hello, Tajedus, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

It's good to see another person who likes Dwarves. We have a few people on the server who are big fans of them as well. And I find powergaming to be a pet peeve - it often results in one person trying to steal the show, which spoils the RP for everyone.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
MORE DUTCHIES! WOOOOOO! Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay!