Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aquanthe's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello, everyone! I'm an Alliance player who used to be Horde. I ABSOLUTELY love RP. I got into it about around the end of Cataclysm and have been enjoying it. It's awesome!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my mom's ex's son got me into playing back when trials were still 10 days on Retail. I've enjoyed my experience since then.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: My friends told me about the server. I guess the fact about having to "describe" your character to the fullest made me decide to try it out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any RP, just as long as nothing gets out of hand... or too crazy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a favorite race, but, my favorite class has to be hunter. When I first started playing WoW, my main was a hunter and has always been since.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My only expectation is to have amazing RPs.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:Respect. I've always loved respect of any kind, so that is why it sticks out to me the most.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No, thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Unknown.

Unknown to the world, unknown to his parents.

The slow-maturing boy had begun to neglect his duties at his father's bakery, only to study forbidden... dark and wicked magic. Always skipping school and completing rituals from dawn to dusk, summoning vile creatures from the depths of hell. Eventually, the boy had enough fun of summoning demons and wasting a good education and job, he had decided to host... a gladiator style tournament. The fights lasted for hours, some as long as days... until that faithful moment, when one of the demons shattered into a thousand little crystal fragments. The boy, curious of what he could possibly do with such fragments, walked over to them. As the boy started to walk, the fragments started to slowly regroup into a sphere radiating a color of dark purple. Greedy, as most boys his age, he decided to pick it up and sell it to one of the weak, old merchants in the small town he lived in. Upon picking it up, the sphere began to glow a bright white... causing a huge explosion, as well ripping the poor boy's soul into two, a light half and a dark half. These two "halves" stared at each other for only few seconds after being freed from their chains before going their own ways... The dark half craved greed, hatred and death while the light only wished to help the needy, loved everyone and wanted to protect all that he can. The boy was never heard of again and life had went on as it was before... until rumors had started to pop up in every little nook and cranny of the town. One had spotted a "golden white" figure, resembling the missing boy, while one... the other way around. The days went on and on as more rumors appeared, until what seemed to appear a growing number of "people" on each side of the town. Only they weren't people, they were the followers of dark and light. Eventually, after a long stalemate of no fighting - only staring at each other, sword met sword, magic met magic, death met death. The battle had lasted for months, laying waste to the town and allowing winter to approach. Soldiers had begun fall due to frostbite and any possible other "cold related" disease. As the last possible fight that could happened ended, the "bodies" of the two "halves" fell to the ground, dead and cold. Slowly becoming snow covered, the two halves of the boy's soul exploded into a shower of light, causing thousands of flowers to appear out of nowhere creating a meadow of sorts. After the "explosion" of light, all that could be seen was flowers upon flowers... and the boy's body, cold to the touch, lying peacefully in the meadow, never to be bothered again.

Unknown.

Unknown to the world, unknown to his parents.

((Sorry if the ending seemed... rushed, I got really tired of typing. Oh well, I tried my best.))
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:I can't think of anything off the top of my head right now, so... I guess not.
Hello, Aquanthe, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Quote: I'm an Alliance player who used to be Horde.

Traitorous!

But no, if you enjoy Alliance RP above all else, we have a lot of it on the server, so you'll find plenty of opportunity for RP if that's your thing.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
Thanks a ton, Geo! I can't say I enjoy Alliance RP more then anything, as I really haven't tried Horde RP. :D
Welcome!

I'm new here too, so if you're short on people to RP with, I'd be happy to group up with you!