Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Slykin's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I see my self as a very friendly person, if i see someone who looks like they need help I'll be the first to ask, although I tend to stick around my friends fairly often.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States and I only speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I honestly can't remember my dad or someone in my family introduced me around the time the burning crusade came out.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: Many of my role-playing friends came to COTH and told me about it and I'm finally getting around to getting on, I hope to have as much fun as I did in retail!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I particularly like Rps that involve a lot of traveling or when secrets are revealed about the world or other people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
For race I've always found my favorite to be Worgen because It's sort of like having two different races in one a human and a werewolf
As for class I love Druids I'm never one to be aggressive and I see druids as calm, wise and forgiving, I also like the fact that you can change your form to suit the situation you're in.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be able to hang out with my friends and easily make new ones also to be able to roleplay without too many problems.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I feel Tolerance appeals to me the most mainly because I saw very little of it in retail...

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here (Please enter at least "Yes" or "No"):
No thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Aeric, a 36 year old soldier of the remnants of Lordaeron's forces, fights alongside his soldiers, unsuccessfully holding off the overpowering Scourge. While fighting he hears the call of his commander telling him and his group to fall back to a safer location.

While waiting for the next wave of attackers, Aeric gets a message that his wife Elisia has been killed by undead. Not minutes after hearing this, the door holding back the undead begins to break, having given up due to the bad news, he unsheathes his sword and stabs himself right through the heart. Collapsing onto the ground the last thing he sees is the thousands of undead pouring into the room.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope that's it!
Hello, slykins, and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already, please do make sure to double-check the rules and policies so you’re for sure familiar to the server’s expectations! Also, if you haven’t already, make sure to register your in-game account in the Account Management page using the same information you registered your forum name under.

As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as scale and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens in-game for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. Feel free to send me a message if you need any assistance, and I’ll give if a reply as soon as I can!

Yes! I find that one of the more intersting things about worgen is that not only can they transform into a wolf-like form, but in doing so, they have to balance two different cultures: the human culture they were raised with, and the newfound culture that revolves around the curse.

And RP involving secrets being revealed is always intriguing, even if it doesn't happen all the time. But since you're interested in that kind of thing happening in a storyline, perhaps we'll be seeing it happen more often!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Geo
Welcome!

I've never done any RPs where the group went on a journey. It sounds really fun, though.